INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE COVER
Unfortunately, transportation has its risks and can generate economic damages to the owner of the goods. The insurance that Liber Line S.R.L. offers to our clients in compensation for loss or damage occurring during the transit, properly packaged and shipped for international transport, provides them the tranquility needed. The advantages of the coverage offered are:
For those new goods which travel by ocean freight in closed containers, as well as for those goods that travel by air or road freight.
- » All Risks.
- » General average.
- » Loading and unloading.
- » Up to a total of 60 days in Intermediate Warehouses.
- » Up to a total of 60 days in Port of Destination.
- » Electronic Policy.
Designed for used or new goods traveling in open containers.
1) Loss of or damage to the insured goods which may be attributed to:
- » Fire or explosion.
- » Vessel or boat grounding, stranding, capsizing, sinking.
- » Overturning or derailment of the means of transport.
- » Collision or contact of the vessel, boat, means of transport with an external object except water.
- » Unloading of goods in port of shelter.
- » Earthquake, volcano eruption or lightning.
2) Loss or damage of the insured thing caused by:
- » Sacrifice in general average.
- » Jettison or sweeping by waves.
3) Total loss of any bulk lost over the gunwale or fallen during loading to or unloading from a vessel or boat.